Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Z-Trip on the MikiDz Show

One of my favorite DJ's stops by and drops a dope set on the MikiDz show.  Z-Trip is one of the illest, and most humble cats I've met.  Quick story, I met Z-Trip while Divine Forces Radio was in full effect, and Z-Trip had just moved out to L.A.  Z-Trip came by the station and noticed that we had a crappy monitor while we were mixing on the show.  So one night he decided to suprise us by bringing us a kick-ass JBL self-powered speaker, which he tagged "Z-Trip" on it.  He had heard our show, and just had to stop by and give us props.  Well just so happened we didn't broadcast live that night and we had a board-op running our pre-recorded show.  I was listening to the show that night and heard the board-op got on air and say that Z-Trip had just gotten there and brought a suprise for the DFR crew.  I immediately called KPFK to get in contact with Z-Trip to thank him.  We had a dope convo, and he was so gracious telling me how much he appreciated our show.  That was one of the most illest things I've ever experienced while at DFR, shouts out to Z-Trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment