Friday, March 18, 2011

Afrojack at the Music Box in Hollywood 3-15-11



Just recently(3-15-11) Afrojack made a little stop in Los Angeles, The Music Box in Hollywood, to be exact.  It was a great opportunity to catch one of Electro's top DJ/Producers.  I was fortunate enough to catch him for the first time last year when I made my first round to Miami's WMC.  With WMC approaching this month, and me not making the trip this year, it was a perfect opportunity to catch Afrojack here in L.A. as he made a rare West Coast appearance.  Shout out to the homie Robert Change who extended the invite to me.  Although we didn't stay til the end of the night, 3am, due to it being a work week, I did manage to catch a few clips of the night...enjoy.
***MAKE THE JUMP TO WATCH THE REST OF THE AFROJACK CLIPS***


Afrojack intros his set with "Bangduck"


Afrojack rocks his remix to "Barbra Streisand"


Afrojack puts the crowd in a trance and very subtly drops "Take Over Control" igniting the crowd






No comments:

Post a Comment