Thursday, August 4, 2011

Shot of the Day...

After featuring the Mono EFX Flyby Bag on "Shot of The Day", here it is once again making it a duece onto the segment.  I finally got my hands on this awesome bag.  I tried Turntable Lab twice, one time they thought they had one, but when I got there, they only had the Compressor bag.  After showing them the pic on my "Shot of the Day" segment, they too admired the beauty of the 'efx flyby' bag.  So my quest led me to Pro Sound's headquarters in Cypress, they had a few in stock.  I had ordered & had products shipped before from Pro Sound, but I actually never made the trip to their location.  Once they assured me that they had the EFX bag, I was destined to check their shop out & scoop one up.  The sales clerk who checked the bag out for me also noticed that this was a 'bad ass' bag, don't know how many peeps have actually seen this bag before, be on the lookout for Killah Noez sporting one.

No comments:

Post a Comment