Monday, December 26, 2011

Noez "Diggin' In The Crates'

Here is a mix I recorded on Justin TV, I actually go through a random crate of records, hence the name, 'Diggin' In The Crates'.  Once I get through the first record's skipping mishaps I get into a groove, like I've never stopped spinning vinyl.  I might have to spontaneously do this more often, it's pretty fun digging through my crates.

***Make The Jump to check out the playlist of my records I played***


Watch live video from killahnoez on Justin.tv
-Rakim "It's Been A Long Time"
-Obscure Disorder "Lyrically Exposed"
-McEnroe "Psychology"
-GZA "Labels"
-Aesop Rock "Night Light" 
-El Da Sensei "Keep It Live"
-Evidence feat. DJ Revolution "Evolution"
-Rakim "Guess Who's Back"
-Pete Rock "Tru Master" (Instr.)
-DJ Honda feat. Jeru Da Damaja "El Presidente"
-Defari "Smack Ya Face"

No comments:

Post a Comment