Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Thank You Jay Dee, Act 2-Mixed By J-Rocc

Stones Throw Podcast #17: Thank You Jay Dee, Act 2, Mixed by J. Rocc.
This was planned as a three part series. It became four, mixed and released via Stones Throw Podcast over the course of three years.


"I was fortunate to make it to Little Temple last night in Silver Lake to check out the Dilla Tribute.  I caught, Mr. Choc, Peanut Butter Wolf, & House Shoe's set.  I made my way to the other room to catch DJ Jedi's set where he was rocking DIlla's party tracks, where I danced the night away, courtesy of Dilla Beats, Beats, Beats, Dilla!"  I missed J-Rocc close out the night in the main room, but here is a mix, that I'm pretty sure he played like at the Tribute.  and it goes a little something like this..."



Thank You Jay Dee, Act 2 by Stones Throw Records

No comments:

Post a Comment