Saturday, November 24, 2012

DJ Noez: The Psycho Realm-Showdown (DJ Noez Paradisco Blend)


I've been a fan of The Psycho Realm for sometime now.  It was a pleasure to meet and share the stage with them while in my tenure at Divine Forces Radio.  I know they have a huge following of hardcore fans, so this is my spin on their classic, 'Showdown' where I flip it with a Nu Disco track by Les Loups to give this hard track a different feel to it.  This was recorded straight from my Technics 1200 M5G's & Rane 62 Mixer to my portable Tascam Digi-Recorder, so it's definitely a raw mix, remix, blend, nevertheless, I'm seeking for some feedback, constructive crtiicism if you will, please.  Depending on the feeback, I may release a few downloads.  Shout outs to Sick Jacken, Big Duke, B-Real, Cynic, DJ FM, Street Platoon & the whole Psycho Realm Posse.

.Noez!

No comments:

Post a Comment