Wednesday, December 22, 2010

DJ Noez on Neither World Radio-Best of...



In commemoration of a great year in boxing, especially these last few months, I would like to bring back my "Fight Night" Mix from Neither World Radio earlier this year.  I start off with sound from one of my favorite fights ever between the late great, Arturo "Thunder" Gatti vs Mickey "Irish" Ward(Which the movie "The Fighter" is based on...i still gotta see it!)  I then go into some DMX which was the entrance song that Mike Tyson came into during his first fight after he got out of prison.  I then keep it going with fight-related tracks, enjoy.  Don't forget to be on the lookout for the new season of Neither World Radio www.neitherworldradio.wordpress.com

DJ Noez-"Fight Night" Mix




   ...here's the clip of one of the best rounds in boxing history, great call by the HBO crew as well, really adds to the drama...love it!

2 comments:

  1. u out did your self this time mr noey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u Mr. X..i'll post up that clip of the fight..pa que veas

    ReplyDelete