Saturday, February 5, 2011

NES Contra-Jungle Theme

Came across the jungle theme to the first level on Contra, my brother and I spent countless hours playing this game for Nintendo, love the theme, check it out:


***(Make the jump to check out more cool Nintendo theme music)***



(What was the code that you would punch up during the intro screen to get all the weapons?  Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right A, B...was that it?)


Loved this level, hated the jumpin' Riddler looking bad guys though...I think the fire-torch weapon was the best to use for this level





Dude!!! If ya'll knew how many hours we spent playing this game...for sure one of my favs of all-time, love the music on it too.





What can I say...you had to play 2 players on this, it was your only chance.





How can this music not pump you up while playing, it was impossible not to keep fighting til' you flipped the game.





I always picked Donatello, and thought Rafael was the weakest out of all of them cause of his small sai's





Don't know why I kept renting this horrible game.





Will always remember my bro and I playing this game for the 1st time, we probably stayed up playing til' late into the night, we actually flipped it on our first try..we were so excited!





I always loved the Bases Loaded series, I liked how you had a soundtrack when actually playing.





Don't think I ever flipped this game, this one was a weird one.



No comments:

Post a Comment