Sunday, March 18, 2012

DJ Noez-Fusion 2

Here is one of my latest Live Mixes:
A mix I recorded Live on 3.3.12 part of a benefit for CHLA. House, Indie, Funk, Hip Hop, & more all in the mix. I decided to add this mix to my Fusion Mix series, this is now Part 2 of that collection.
DJ Noez-Fusion 2
(Click On Link, Download & Enjoy!)

***Make The Jump To Check Out The Playlist***


TRACK TITLEARTIST
1.Vivire Para TiLos Amigos Invisibles
2.You Give Me SomethingJamiroquai
3.Saturday LoveToro Y Moi
4.Saturday LoveCherrell Feat. Alexander O'neal
5.I Can't Help It(T.t. Rekutt)Michael Jackson
6.Just A Touch Of LoveSlave
7.YesterdayFm Attack
8.City Life (Maceo Plex Rmx)Dj T. Feat. Cari Golden
9.Look Right ThroughStorm Queen
10.Living Without YouSamantha James
11.Marvin Gaye & Chardonnay (Skillz Bass Mix)Big Sean
12.Out Of My MindDuffstep
13.Sweet Dreams (Dirty Freqs Epic Vox Rmx)Beyonce
14.Estan LlamandoChico Mann
15.Friday (Crazy P's Rmx)Fred Everthing W/ 2for7 Feat. Vanessa Baker
16.I'm Out The DoorPeter Visti
17.The Sound Of Violence (Aeroplane Rmx)Cassius
18.One Night In TokyoShur-i-kan
19.Von GlooperstienHizatron
20.JazzholeFree The Robots
21.Play The ChillPhat Daddy
22.Big City LoverDj Krush
23.Return Of The DuffDuff Disco
24.You WishDuff Disco
25.I WishSkee Lo
26.FunctionE-40
27.Girls Around The World (Instr)Lloyd





No comments:

Post a Comment