Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Noez Live @ Sunset Room:Locked-In Pt. 2

Got the call on 6.15.12 to cover at Sunset Room, rocked an all-niter.  Here is me opening the night off at Sunset Room, I ended making this part of my 'Noez Live @ Sunset Room:Locked-In" mix series, this is Pt. 2.  A mix consisting of R&B jams and Hip Hop joints.  Check it out & enjoy.


(Click on Link, Download & Enjoy)
http://www.mixcrate.com/mix/164872/DJ-Noez-Noez-Live--Sunset-RoomLocked-In-Pt2

TRACK TITLEARTIST
1.No Diggity(Acoustic)Graffiti6
2.No DiggityBlackstreet
3.StutterJoe
4.Passing Me ByPharcyde
5.Sun Don't RainLaurnea
6.Love No Limit(Puff Daddy Mix)Mary J. Blige
7.Lotus Flower BombWale Feat. Miguel
8.I Don't Deserve YouLloyd Banks Feat. Jeremih
9.BuddyMusiq Soulchild
10.Lover's Carvings(Latherette Rmx)Bibio
11.Just Ain't Gonna Work OutMayer Hawthorne
12.Hold OnEn Vogue
13.I'm Not Feeling YouYvette Michelle
14.HoneyErykah Badu
15.Doggy Dogg WorldSnoop Dogg
16.Do For Love2pac

No comments:

Post a Comment